- Ag to urban water transfers - Author and date unspecified
This is a PowerPoint presentation outlining the current practices (e.g., buy and dry) and potential future alternatives (e.g., rotational fallowing, interruptible supply, deficit irrigation) for ag to urban water transfers, and the challenges of those alternatives.
- Opportunities and Limitations for Ag Water Conservation in Colorado - Waskom, date unspecified
This is a PowerPoint presentation outlining the potential for ag water conservation, but highlighting the physical and legal constraints as well as likely basin scale and economic impacts.
- Agricultural water in Larimer County - Larimer County Agricultural Advisory Board, no date specified
This is a PowerPoint presentation outlining the opportunities for, and regional benefits of, maintaining water for ag in the face of continued transfers of that water for municipal purposes.
- Agricultural/Urban/Environmental Water Sharing - Smith & Pritchett, 2010
This is a pamphlet developed by the Agricultural/ Urban/ Environmental Water Sharing Work Group of the Western Governors' Association that outlines recommendations for preserving water for agriculture throughout the West in the face of continued transfers of that water for municipal and other purposes.
- Can agricultural water conservation and efficiency provide the water needed for Colorado's future? - Colorado Agricultural Water Alliance, 2009
This brochure was commissioned by the Colorado agricultural water alliance to spell out in common terms what agricultural water can be conserved and transferred to other uses and what agricultural water cannot be legally transferred to other uses.